Below are the latest updates for CInTeLL 2018.
UPDATED RULES & REGULATIONS
- Participants must register from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., during which time breakfast is also served. Therefore, participants may directly have breakfast at designated locations after registration.
- A registration tag will be distributed during registration on 25 June 2018. The tag is not transferable and is applicable for CInTeLL 2018 only unless the participant has registered for both ICoLLT and CInTeLL 2018.
- Lending tags or bringing in unauthorized persons will not be permitted.
- All CInTeLL participants are also part of the following ICoLLT 2018 activities:
- Opening Ceremony (Day 1)
- Keynote Speech (Day 1)
- Hi-Tea (Day 1)
- Forum (Day 2)
- CInTELL & ICoLLT best presenters (Day 2)
- All CInTeLL participants must complete the setup of their display by the time stipulated by CInTeLL 2018.
- CinTeLL judging time is from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00p.m.
- Winners will be announced at 4:00 p.m the same day.
- CInTeLL 2018 shall not be held responsible for any loss or theft or damage of exhibits at the display area during the event.
- CInTeLL 2018 shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to participants’ property from any cause whatsoever and or for any loss sustained by the participant directly or indirectly.
- In the event the participants cancel their registration for the exhibition competition after the payment deadline, no refund will be made.
- As announced before, the venue change has lead to several changes, in particular, (1) the venue itself, which is now Tutorial Rooms 9 & 10 on Level 3, CMLHS and (2) participants are given a free workshop and (3) participants now need to bring their own hanging banner (minimum size 2 ‘ x 3’ and maximum size 2’ by 5‘) and tripod stand (T base/ Round base). Please refer to the image below (for illustration purpose only).
- Banners can be printed on synthetic paper with matte or glossy lamination.
- The layout for tables in the Exhibition area according to the ID numbers are shown below: (to be updated soon)
- Again we remind you, we do NOT provide the tripod stand.
- A table and a chair, as well as breakfast and lunch, for each participant will still be provided.
- Participants may refer to the Judge’s Evaluation Form to get an idea on the banner poster content.
- You have 10 minutes to present your best teaching practice/ innovation and 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Generally, participants may include but are not restricted to the following information on the banner poster:
- School/College/University/Organisation logo
- Lead Author/Lead Presenter Information and Contact details (e.g., Name, Dept. Contact Information, team members etc.)
- Introduction/Background/Problem Statement
- Uniqueness/ Novelty
- Target Audience
- Awards and Recognition
- Apart from posters, you may also bring whatever evidence to support your best practice/ innovation, such as videos, pictures, certificates, awards, newspaper articles, etc.
- All Gold Medal winners have the opportunity to present their best practices in a knowledge-sharing session on Day 2 of CInTeLL Exhibition (See ICoLLT/CInTeLL Schedule below).
- If you would like to purchase additional certificates (RM10 each) and/or medals (RM50 each) for your team members, orders can be made after the results are announced.
2nd ICoLLT 2018 Secretariat