Due to major tile replacement repairwork at CMLHS Foyer Level 2, the venue for CInTeLL has been moved to CMLHS Tutorial Rooms 9-10 on Level 3.
UPDATED RULES & REGULATIONS
This unforeseen circumstance has led to a number of changes. They are as follows:
- We shall no longer be providing display boards due to the limited space of our new venue.
- As such, participants are requested to display their posters using a Banner Display Tripod/Round Stand. Your poster should be 2 x 5 ft and can be printed on synthetic paper with matte or glossy lamination.
- Do note that we do NOT provide the tripod stand.
- A table and a chair, as well as breakfast and lunch, for each participant will still be provided.
- Apart from posters, you may also bring whatever evidence to support your best practice, such as videos, pictures, certificates, awards, newspaper articles, etc.
- To make up for this inconvenience caused, we offer a FREE 2 hour workshop by ICoLLT forum panelist, Nor Fadzleen Sa'adon entitled “I'm Game: Engaging 21st Century Teachers and Learners” on Day 2 of CInTeLL Exhibition.
- All Gold Medal winners have the opportunity to present their best practices in two knowledge-sharing sessions on Day 2 of CInTeLL Exhibition at:
a. 08:30 - 10:00 a.m. (CInTeLL participants only)
b. 12:00 - 13:00 p.m (both CInTeLL & ICoLLT participants).
REGISTRATION & PRESENTATION SCHEDULE
Confirmation of your presentation on the final schedule is contingent upon receipt of the presenter's registration and full payment of fees before 25th May 2018.
The preliminary program, including registration materials, is posted online http://icollt.ump.edu.my/index.php. Kindly fill-in our online application form for registration, if you have not already, via https://bit.ly/2kamG0U Please register and quote your ID no. for future correspondence. Confirmation of payment will be sent when your registration and fees have been received and processed.
You will receive final confirmation of your place on the program as well as specific details and information about your session between 3-8 June 2018 (contingent upon your registration and payment of fees by 25th May 2018). Please note that individual requests for specific presentation dates and/or times cannot be addressed due to the very large number of presentations and other factors that the program committee must consider when scheduling the overall program.
Please disregard this reminder if payment has been made.
Please note that ICoLLT2018 does not have funds available to pay registration and/or travel expenses for program participants.
ABSTRACT ACCEPTED WITH REVISION
Authors whose abstracts has been accepted with revision, please send us the edited abstract based on the reviewers’ feedback before 25th May 2018.
- Please note that available seats for a visit to Pekan are running out fast. If you are interested, please email with subject: PEKAN VISIT and provide is with the following information: Abstract ID and ID No/Passport No.
- Once all the seats are filled, we will update it in our portal.
- Please reference your Abstract ID and ID number/Passport number when contacting us. This will help us to respond to you most quickly and accurately.
- For more detailed information about the conference, please visit our website at icollt.ump.edu.my
- Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to working with you on a successful conference.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
2nd ICoLLT 2018 Secretariat