Call for Papers (ICoLLT2015)
- Abstract of not more than 200 words should be submitted for paper presentation and workshop with not more than 3 keywords.
- Abstract must be submitted to the ICoLLT Secreatariat through the Abstract Submission Form.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Review Committee and authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit full papers.
Full Paper Submission
type “Full Paper Submission” as the subject of the email.
Click HERE to submit abstract
Important dates: Abstract submission deadline
Abstract acceptance notification
Paper submission deadline
: 13 July 2015 15 August 2015
: 10 July 2015 31 August 2015
: 15 September 2015
: 1 - 3 October 2015
For more details, please contact:
Dr Hafizoah Kassim
Head of Proceedings & Abstracts Committee
Puan Siti Norzaimalina Abd Majid
Head of Communication Committee
Format for Paper Submissions
- Submit your full papers in Microsoft WORD format.
- Length limit, approximately 9-10 pages (4000-5000 words) , including abstract, diagram tables and references.
- Selected authors will also be invited to publish their full papers in International Journal of Language Education and Applied Linguistics (IJLEAL) and International Journal of Human Sciences and Human Civilization (IJHSHC).
- Paper submitted to the conference should be original work, where it has not been submitted or published in the same literal form or format elsewhere.
- Click here for full paper template