1. The conference aims for five types of presentation modes which include:
- Key-note speech (30 mins)
- Parallel paper presentation (20 mins)
- Parallel workshop presentation (60 mins)
- Forums (60 mins).
2. The topics of paper presentation should be based on the theme of the conference which is Innovation and Global Challenges in Language Education.
3. Experts in language learning and teaching will be invited to present the key-note speeches.
4. The schedule for the paper presentation is as follows:
- Extended abstract submission deadline: 27 April 2018
- Acceptance notification: 4 May 2018
- Full paper submission and full payment deadline: 11 May 2018
- Conference: 25 - 26 June 2018